7 Ways to Generate Content Ideas
Ever found yourself stuck for blog post ideas? It is something all bloggers experience at some point.
Here are 7 ideas that will get you out of trouble:
1. Share your Favourites: Share your favourite book, website, podcast or movie that would be relevant and valuable to your readers.
2. Social Media: Social media is a great place to find content ideas. Have a look at accounts of other people in your niche and see what is being talked about. You can also ask if anyone on your page has any questions they would like answered.
3. Share Worksheets and Checklists: Everyone loves a checklist. There is scientific evidence that you release some feel good hormones when you tick off something on a to-do list or checklist.
4. Teach Something: People always want to learn something new. What is something new and relevant that you could educate them about.
5. Interview Someone: Interview someone interesting in your niche. You could interview them on audio or host a written interview. You send the guest some questions by email – they respond – and then you post the questions and their reponses to your blog. Easy Peasy!
6. Share a Video: With literally millions of videos on YouTube, you would surely be about to find something of value to share with your readers.
7. Invite a Guest Blogger: Invite someone to write a blog that is relevant for your niche.