EMILY FALLON COACHING
Embrace your one wild and precious life, one thought at a time.
Well hello there!
I'm so pleased that you stopped by.
I wonder - would you like to enjoy your life more? To feel comfortable in your own skin? To have thriving relationships with the most important people?
And would you like to live intentionally and with radical self love and compassion?
(And did that sentence make you snort with derisive laughter?) Don't worry, I get it.
Pull up a chair my friend, you are in just the right place.
What is life coaching?
In a nutshell, it's an instruction manual for your brain.
And it comes with an incredible set of tools that I can teach to you as we talk.
Seriously, it's life-changing.
It's a targeted method to teach you how to change the ways you think -
because our unintentional, unconscious thoughts create our feelings, and our feelings drive everything we do (or don't) do.
A few examples of things I can help you with:
- stop second-guessing yourself, and how learn to make decisions without overthinking;
- make mistakes without making them mean anything about your self worth and value or success;
- walk away from the nebulous feelings of shame and anxiety that have become as familiar as the crappy habits they have created;
- thrive in your most important relationships, whether you feel at the end of your rope or that you would like to move from liking to loving again;
- learn how to coach yourself, just as I do every single day!
Hi. I'm Emily, and I'm a recovering people pleaser.
I had (unwittingly) perfected the art of doing what I thought others wanted, and lost track of who I was, what I needed, what I wanted and what I believed.
Then I discovered life coaching...
And I have learned that I can choose to change my mind, on purpose. And that when I do this consistently, things change.
So before I tell you what I do, I'll tell you what I have become. I've become my own best friend. I have my own back.
I'm a wife (of nearly 20 years), mum to two (mostly gorgeous) teenage girls, have worked as a lawyer for the last 20 years and am now fiercely pursuing my passion to help others understand and love their own lives too.
I have the privilege of learning the art of coaching at the Life Coach School, and I would be simply honoured to be your guide.
Coaching is without a doubt the best self care option in my humble opinion, and I am so excited to be able to share it with you!
"If you have the same damn thoughts, you're going to have the same damn day."