Stop Promising Yourself You'll
Do It Tomorrow...
Get it Done Today Instead!
10 Day Challenge
Trusting yourself to follow through on your plans is the key to achieving your goals
- whether your goal is to write a book, launch a business or build more self-confidence.
Next Challenge Starts on October 25th, 2021.
You missed out!
There’s nothing like external accountability to
help you get things done.
I don't need to tell you how frustrating and defeating it feels to say over and over again that you are going to do something and just not manage to do it.
Let that be something that your past self did - it's time to define a new version of yourself.
Here's how it works...
First, you choose what it is that you want to follow through on.
It could be:
- A new habit you want to form - like getting up at a certain time.
- A project you want to do - like putting together a new lead magnet.
- A new way you want to be - like having more confidence.
- A goal you would like to accomplish - like signing two new clients.
It's completely up to you.
It doesn't have to be epic -
just something important to you that you would like to accomplish.
We will work through it together with:
- Daily training to learn cutting edge success strategies.
- Live accountability calls where you can celebrate what you have accomplished, receive coaching and ask questions.
- Access to our private FB group to interact with your fellow action takers, share what you are going to accomplish for the day and your end of day results.
This isn't about hustling like a crazy person for 10 days,
it's about strengthening the relationship you have with your word.
Become the person who follows through on your plans and
creates inevitable success in your business.
- Konul Gabulzade
The challenge was another step that I took to work towards achieving my goals.
With the help and encouragement I received from Stacey and the wonderful group of ladies that signed up for the challenge, I have achieved the targets I set out for myself at the beginning of this incredibly rewarding journey.
I learned the value of group accountability, commitment and keeping the promises I make to myself. The best part are the skills I learned that will help me continue improving myself.
Thank you, Stacey, for this fantastic initiative!
Thanks for a fun and productive challenge!
It was just what I needed to complete three goals to move ahead with my manuscript. I learned how to manage my goals as well as my time by asking myself three basic questions. I learned from the coaching you gave to each group member. The Facebook group helped me be focused and consistent with my goals each day. I’ll definitely be taking this challenge again.
- Deborah Witherell
Hi! I'm Stacey
I coach business women to match their inside goals with their outside actions, to follow through on their plans. My clients have started businesses, published books, landed dream clients, discovered confidence they didn't know they had... and it all started with consistently taking action.
This isn't another thing to put off until tomorrow.