How to Write a Welcome Email
As part of the Build Your List with 30 Daily Doables blog tour I had the opportunity to interview some great people on topics related to building a list.
Today, in case you missed it, I am sharing a short interview I had with Kate Barrett from Shine a Light Media. She is an email marketing expert and, as you will see in the video, she is very passionate about email marketing. We talked about, in particular, the first email people receive when they sign up for your list – the welcome email. This is probably the most important email you ever send.
- Welcome them and thank them for signing up for whatever it was they signed up for.
- Remind them what they signed up for and why it is great that they did.
- Tell them how to access the information they requested.
- Give them your email address so they know where to go if they have any questions.
- Let them know what is going to happen next – are they going to receive a weekly email or a monthly newsletter?
If you would like to learn more about building your list be sure to check out our kindle latest book: Build Your List with 30 Daily Doables.