5 Smart And Savvy Reasons to Invest in a Business Coach
So often when we are just learning to work from home building a solopreneur online business, our beliefs are that we can't afford to hire a business coach. I get it – I've seen that movie too!
There's no money coming in yet. As a matter of fact, you're frantically posting links to your products everywhere, but no one is buying. Or maybe you don't even have products to sell yet.
You hear crickets on your blog with an occasional tumbleweed rolling by. Nobody even knows you exist let alone are buying from you.
So why in the world would you consider spending money you really don't have to spend on a business coach? There are gazillions of virtual courses that cost way less than a good coach would charge, right?. But is it really more cost effective to keep buying those courses all the time instead of investing in coaching?
If any of this resonates with you, please keep reading, because I'm going to share with you 5 reasons why investing in a business coach is a smart and savvy way to help you get unstuck, make your first product, get rid of the crickets and tumble weeds, build an online presence and start making some money.
1. You need someone who “gets” you. A business coach will understand what it's like to work at home all alone and isolated. She will be supportive because she knows that you are probably not spending all your time on Facebook playing Mafia Wars and Words With Friends like your friends and family think – or – if you are, she'll kick your butt and hold you accountable for your time and productivity.
2. You really do need someone to help you figure out how all the pieces fit together. Building an online business is truly a puzzle. You don't know how to do it right, until you've done it right. You don't know what you don't know, until you know it. A good business coach will guide you to do the right things in the right way and show you your next step. Her job is to arm you with the tools and knowledge that will help you become successful. Plain and simple.
3. A good business coach has been there, done that. We've struggled. We've been through the school of hard knocks. We are the voice of experience. Why wouldn't you want to benefit from our wisdom and knowledge in order to shorten your learning curve and become profitable quicker? We know how to set up our websites, we are seasoned bloggers who know what works to drive traffic, build a list, grow an online presence, build a community, create products and the marketing needed to get clients.
4. A business coach will help you make a plan and keep you on track. She'll hold you accountable and expect results because she's given you the tools needed to get them. Work at home solopreneurs have a really hard time with accountablility. You don't have bosses to stand over you and make sure you're doing what you should be. You don't have co-workers or partners and your spouse and friends are totally clueless about what you do all day. You need to make a plan, stick to it, be productive and have accountability to build a successful business. Period.
5. With a business coach, you will no longer feel the need to purchase every shiny object that glides across your computer screen, because you will have a seasoned veteran who will only let you buy exactly what you need when you need it. Usually there is little need to buy courses or training at all as many coaching programs include most of what you are going to need as you go.
That means by not buying all of those programs that end up sitting untouched on your hard drive, you can now afford business coaching. Problem solved.
There are some really good coaches out there. Find one you resonate with and trust, then watch your business take off!
Celene Harrelson of TheHappypreneur.com is a coach and mentor to new online solopreneurs, helping you get the back end of your business set up quickly so you can get out front where the money is! Celene offers a variety of private coaching options with one just right to fit your needs and budget. Click this link https://celeneloves.me/4simplesolutions to receive her free Simple Solutions System to get your online biz up, running and open for business in no time!