Hey you. Yes, you!
The one feeling stuck and confused in their business.
You’re not seeing the progress you want, not knowing where to go and just feeling lost and confused.
I see you.
- You’ve got great ideas for your business, but can’t seem to figure out a plan of action to get there.
- You know there are systems and strategies you need to implement but everything feels so overwhelming that you just stare at your computer and cry (or want to punch it).
- You need someone to give you a step-by-step process for marketing and growing your business.
- You need someone to walk with you on this journey and help you figure out precisely what you need to do and what steps you need to take to make it all line up.
That’s exactly what I’m here to help you with!
Let me give you the clarity and confidence you’ve been searching for and help you reach your goals.
Hi, I’m Stacey Myers, Mindset and Marketing Coach, and my passion is helping entrepreneurs just like you who feel so overwhelmed and lost in their business that they don’t even know where to start. I serve women who want to share their message with the world. Who want to step up and own their power, unleash the warrior inside them and take charge of their lives.
I’m known as an unmessablewith coach who will show you that anything is possible, and give you everything you need to get there. Together we can work on mindset blocks, breaking habits and creating new ones, driving powerful marketing, setting up business systems and so much more.
I want to help you feel like the empowered, successful, confident, and amazing woman you truly are. Both on and off the business game field. I’ll have your back no matter what, so you’ll always feel supported and guided as we go on this journey of transformation together.
The world needs your message. So it’s time to get out there and make things happen.
Let’s turn those dreams into action plans and start getting you real results.
Oh hey, and just in case you wanted to know a little bit more about me personally, here are some fun facts to get you started:
- I’m from Australia but have lived in Kuwait for the past 3 years. And before that I lived in the UK for 11 years.
- I used to drive around in a van with Road Runner on the side of it for one of the local cafe’s. I sold pies and cakes out of the back of it. They even had an ad on the radio that would tell people to come and get their pies and cakes from Racey Stacey in the Road Runner van. Catchy name, right? (But completely embarrassing!).
- I raised almost $100k for the Leukemia Foundation and had over 5000 people shave their heads for charity (including my own lovely locks).
- My favourite movie is The Princess Bride.
- I love cycling and once cycled 70 miles in the New Forest in the UK.